Tyree Oil has served the Pacific Northwest with high quality petroleum products and services for over 28 years. Our locations include the corporate office and distribution center in Eugene, branch locations in Portland, Tigard, Roseburg and Reedsport, and a Marine Terminal in North Bend. We take pride in our new Trucks and are always looking to improve equipment and invest in our future.At Tyree Oil, we credit our success to our talented employees. Our vision is to find the best of the best in order to set us apart from the competition. Our growth depends on finding and developing the skills and talents of new and current employees.
We are currently looking for bright, loyal, and committed professionals to join us and contribute to our future success. Below is a list of our job openings, and we encourage you to visit us frequently for a most current list of open positions.
AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Competitive Salary
- 4% Matching 401(k) Plan
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
Driver Job Openings
Truck & Trailer Drivers – Portland & Eugene
Tank Wagon Drivers – Eugene
Lube Route Drivers – Portland
PHYSICAL DEMAND/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Standing/Walking/Sitting 8+ Hours a Day with Squatting/Bending/Twisting/Climbing/Crawling (stairs/ladders/steep terrain/etc.)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Exposure to Fuel and Fumes, Moving Mechanical Parts and Outside Weather Conditions
- Noise level is usually moderate, but can be loud at times
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a High School Education with Basic Reading, Writing and Arithmetic Skills
- Requires Class A, B or C Vehicle Endorsement. Valid and in good standing.
- May Require HazMat Endorsement and TWIC Card, depending on position.
********Pre-Employment Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical are Required********
TO APPLY, request a job application at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your resume to email@example.com. Please specify position.